Looking for an employer known for integrity, quality and innovation? Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) is a global leader in information technology solutions, and we’ve developed a solid reputation among customers, manufacturers and employees. They depend on us for sound products, honest business practices, and commitment to the success of our people. Put your sales skills to work for a good corporate citizen.
As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will sell industry-leading, Infrastructure Solutions as well as Cloud and co-location services. LRS already has a set of large, successful clients in the Midwest and now we are intensifying our sales efforts. LRS has a strong relationship with several hardware manufacturers and we have expertise selling Disk and Tape Storage, Unix and x86 servers and VMware. LRS has also increased our focus in the areas of advanced VMware solutions (View, vCenter, SRM, etc.), Cloud Computing, Business Continuance, Storage Management and Managed Services.
As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will assume lead sales responsibility for your accounts. You will spend a significant portion of your time calling accounts as you work to expand new and existing customer relationships. Your critical thinking skills, initiative, and self motivation will be vital to your success. In addition to your sales responsibilities, you will assist our presales technical specialists in solution design and with demonstrations of the products that we resell. You will work with LRS Management and Product Marketing Specialists to develop a Territory Action Plan that will define your sales and marketing approach to your account base.
As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will be responsible for a list of assigned customer accounts within your territory and you will be expected to attain a sales gross profit and a professional services sales quota. Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission, with unlimited commission potential.
• Manage a defined territory by cold calling, identifying and qualifying leads, preparing/presenting/proposing solutions, and closing sales.
• Complete prospecting activities to potential clients, and schedule weekly appointments as a result of your efforts.
• Develop and generate solution proposals.
• Maintain current and accurate records in our Siebel-based opportunity management system.
• Participate in various client strategy discussions with the LRS System Technical team.
• Participate in periodic opportunity cadence update calls with LRS management and key personnel.
• You must have or quickly develop a good understanding of the products and services you can resell, as well as be able to relate them to client’s business needs.
• You will be required to achieve necessary manufacturer sales certifications within your first 3 months.
• During your first full year, achieve the profit and lead cultivation objectives set forth in your sales plan.
• Develop and implement an ongoing follow-up strategy for potential clients. The follow-up strategy must move the potential clients towards closing business with LRS.
• Understand and follow all manufacturer and LRS rules, regulations and requirements.
• Understand manufacturer products, and the associated sales processes and challenges.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
LRS offers a complete line of infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the United States. A Vice President oversees this group, with a senior sales manager reporting to the VP. You will report directly to the sales manager.
You can learn more about LRS at www.LRS.jobs. If you are ready for this challenging opportunity, send your resume to hropp@LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
• You must have at least 3 years of proven outside sales experience selling storage and servers and/or VMware solutions. Additional consideration for VSP/VCP certification and/or manufacturer sales certifications.
• You should have consistently met or exceeded quota in previous sales positions. You will be a stronger candidate if you have established relationships with potential customers in your assigned territory.
• You must live in the Midwest and be willing to travel frequently within your territory. LRS has offices in several Midwest cities, but you are also able to work from a home office.
• You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. No visa sponsorships are available.