Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Technical Support Representative for an 18-month contract opportunity with our client in Baltimore, MD!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Technical Support Representative will:
- Support the Baltimore, MD location, along with 19 other airports in the region.
- Have day-today duties including a variety of hardware and software related tasks.
- Repair laptops, desktops and printers, fix issues at the ticket counter, troubleshoot gate readers, replace equipment, assist with equipment moves and refreshes, assist with network and cabling troubleshooting, etc.
- Interact frequently with our front line employees, and also be visible to our customers.
- Essentially be the hands of technology.
- Be responsible for a broad scope of operational support and install, move, add, and change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in office environments, CS&S Centers, and airport locations.
- Be responsible for implementation and support of desktop and mobile devices, applications, peripherals, network devices, airline specific equipment (Kiosk, Flight Information Display Systems), public address systems, and time clock equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on operational equipment.
- Configure, install, customize, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems.
- Provide bench repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and configuration of IT equipment.
- Provide packaging, unpacking, documentation, shipment, and receipt of equipment as needed for support of the enterprise.
- Require 24x7 phone support; on-call rotation for after hours and weekend coverage.
- Have flexibility to travel frequently and at a moment’s notice for periods of time; current monthly travel time is 45%.
- Update remedy cases; status reports to Leadership on Field installations; and adaptability to an ever-changing environment.
- Primarily perform tasks such as installing switches and routers with help and guidance from a remote Network Engineer.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to our Internal Customers.
- Be required to charge travel expenses to a personal credit card, and will be reimbursed after expense report approval.
- Have some project work that must be done after hours or late nights.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 5+ years’ PC experience or strong knowledge on PC Repair
- 1+ years’ networking experience, being able to install and troubleshoot network gear
- Must have an understanding of cabling infrastructure and its topologies
- Low Voltage cabling knowledge required
- Must be able to troubleshoot and maneuver within the following operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Must have an understanding of and ability to maneuver within Active Directory (moving work station object)
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite, Service Now Service Desk, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); SCCM experience should include assigning applications and knowing where particular applications are coming from
- SCCM/AD experience required
- In-person support experience required
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered