Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Solutions Analyst for a 5-month contract opportunity with our client in Glen Allen, VA!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Senior Solutions Analyst will:
- Perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of the MRx Pharmacy mission.
- Combine business-planning and PBM expertise to analyze and translate business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes.
- Act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices.
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Participate in the planning and execution of projects that move ideas from Ideation to Incubation and prototyping.
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement.
- Perform Benefit Analysis using techniques, such as ROI, Payback Period, Decision Tree, and Make vs. Buy analysis etc.
- Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other stakeholders in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of various pharmacy systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Read and interpret pharmacy systems and functional technical literature and translate in terms understandable to the end-users.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of PBM-wide significant or specific to a business unit (Claim Operations, MRx Finance, Rebates, etc. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders).
- Research and prepare statistical reports using data from PBM systems and internal surveys.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Assist in developing an overall change management strategy for the PBM.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Assist training teams in development of formal training materials aligned with documented functional and technical documents.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.