LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Enterprise Intelligence Systems & Integration Analyst. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with possible extensions in St. Louis, MO. If you are that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
The Enterprise Intelligence Systems & Integration Analyst will:
- Provide technical development and analytical support for Informatica ETL (cloud and power center) applications that are implemented across multiple divisions within Post Holdings.
- Participate in decisions on how business problems will be solved in software, overall technical Architecture for all Enterprise Intelligence systems, while upholding security requirements.
- Maintain monthly KPIs around server and application performance of Enterprise Intelligence Systems.
- Administer and tune core Enterprise Intelligence systems under direction.
- Identify performance optimization efforts across the Data Lake ecosystem.
- Participate in the ETL process, including data quality/testing, data integration in aggregating data from multiple sources into a data warehouse, and scheduling data updates.
- Assist the business team with Enterprise Intelligence reporting in conjunction with ETL workload.
- Assist in leading the design, implementation and utilization of measurement tools to evaluate business process effectiveness.
- Consult with the business SME to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage formatting and security requirements.
- Design, develop, modify, test, implement, and document application changes/upgrades to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the overall planning of projects and issue resolution by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Follow and curate documented procedures for configuring, maintaining, upgrading, testing, and coding the application/custom interface routines.
- Ensure best technical practices are followed for all enterprise software development.
- On-time delivery of quality software solutions in accordance with project plans and service request promise dates.
- Effective communication of project plans, priorities, and program status to the user community at all Company plants.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures.
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
- Consult with personnel to obtain additional information during system development and evaluate alternatives.
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems revision requests – work through issues to resolution.
- Manage the programming service request backlog for enterprise systems.
- Maintain software deployment plans and communicates these plans to the user community at all affected Company sites and ensures that users are aware of any anticipated deviation from schedules.
- Decide and recommend on software programming task priorities.
- Maps software functionality to business processes.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of development experience including designing, developing and supporting technical solutions for Informatica ETL Applications or equivalent Data Warehouse ETL applications
- Must be proficient with the Informatica Power Center, as well as SQL, Unix, and Process Scheduler
- Must have SQL development skills
- Must have worked in environments using SDLC methodologies and standards
- Must be willing to be on call for night/weekend production support
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Other programming languages – such as Python, Ruby, etc...
- Experience in Linux environment
- Prior experience with Manufacturing systems or transactional systems
- Experience on Oracle 10g/11g databases
- System Administration experience
- Cloud experience
- Experience with BI reporting tools, Tableau
- Agile methodology preferred