Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Project Manager for an 18-month contract opportunity with our client in Dallas, TX!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Project Manager will:
- Be required to travel approximately 3-4 days a month.
- Work on infrastructure projects in the field. An example of a project might be: we are moving into a new terminal at an airport. The Infrastructure Services Field Projects Team currently consists of 6 project managers assigned to 100 stations, 88 domestic and 12 International/U.S. Territories.
- Be responsible for all facets of the technology infrastructure implementation for projects at these stations using prescribed methodologies. This will include the documentation of project business requirements, business case analysis, financial analysis, product ordering, vendor management, and status reporting.
- Work closely with facilities and the station project manager to determine what technology needs to be in place, purchasing this, rendering plans for installing this, managing the project and resource allocation to get everything in place (telephony, Wireless/WAN, computers, cabling, networking, etc.).
- Ensure effective cross-organizational communication between the Technology and Business Teams.
- Develop and monitor the project budget.
- Establish and ensure adherence to timelines, milestones and deadlines.
- Monitor project plans and recommend adjustments to the plan.
- Facilitate consensus decision making.
- Ensure proper and adequate resource allocation.
- Monitor, summarize and prepare reports on the progress and status of project(s).
- Ensure strong commitment to on-time, quality delivery of all projects and deliverables.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Project Management
- 5+ years of experience in gathering requirements for projects and ability to write clear and detailed project scope and requirements documents
- 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge of Project Management methodology and MS Project experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in designing and implementing advanced cabling infrastructure; understanding of cabling methodologies
- 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge of network equipment, including configuration, installation and termination of cabling
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience using Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio
- 3+ years of demonstrated knowledge of the software and hardware deployed within each Business Area
- 3+ years of experience reading and understanding architecture drawings
- Experience managing project budgets required (the typical project budget for these project will be around 500K)
- Experience with business analysis and process re-engineering disciplines
- Experience developing and implementing standards for task and project estimating
- Familiarity with building construction codes
- Experience with network design and low-voltage cabling installations
- Experience managing and tracking project budgets for both resource allocation and spend
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered