Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking two Infrastructure Analysts for a 3-year contract opportunity with our client in Moline, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Infrastructure Analysts will:
- Perform day to day administration, support, and maintenance of various cybersecurity related identity and access management systems (e.g. CA SSO, Okta, CyberArk, ISIM, Active Directory, RACF, Radiant Logic VDS/FID, SAML Federation, LDAPs, etc.).
- Participate as an enabler on varying project/program teams as required to advance our cybersecurity strategy and transform our current identity and access management services and technologies.
- Implement and integrate new information technology infrastructure using approved Information Technology (IT) processes.
- Identify, analyze, select and apply appropriate new information technology infrastructure components within a diverse environment as required to support strategic business plans and processes.
- Be responsible for the selection, planning, and implementation of changes to some subset of the information technology infrastructure.
- Apply information analysis to resolve infrastructure problems of medium complexity and moderate in risk.
- Follow established processes with minimal review.
- Primarily perform as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members). Participate fully as an effective team member and is capable of performing any role on the team including team leader as required. May participate on multiple teams. Assume some responsibility for own teaming ability as well as strengthening the ability of others. Participate on projects as a team member or facilitate/lead group meetings or teams in applying technology to meet specific business needs, work on more difficult tasks, provide work direction and is a backup for other project leaders.
- Integrate medium to complex changes to existing processes with minimal review.
- Have broad contact with multiple functional and business partners on tactical issues and limited contact for planning issues. Have expanded contact with suppliers on the management and monitoring of the Service Level Agreements for infrastructure services.
- Serve as a technical resource for multi-functional project teams. Actively share knowledge.
- Perform root cause analysis which includes detailed analysis to assist in the effective implementation and integration of Information Technology (IT) infrastructure in support and alignment of business processes.
- Work on systems/projects with relatively large number or interrelated processes and/or unclear relationships to other processes of moderate complexity.
- Manage elements of the current infrastructure to ensure high availability and optimal performance in an integrated environment. Make complex changes to existing processes, with minimal supervision. This may include changes to highly complex or interrelated processes.
- Be responsible for coordinating and communicating changes to multiple functional, business, and suppliers.
- Establish and implement project measurement techniques.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information,citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Understanding of CA SSO, ISIM, CyberArk and Active Directory required
- Security Infrastructure background
- Knowledge of computer security policy and general concepts
- Knowledge of computer technology/methodology/life cycle development
- Knowledge of IF/operating system hardware and software
- Knowledge of infrastructure operating systems and components
- Familiarity with N-tier systems architecture
- Knowledge of user credentials storage concepts
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered