Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for a 6-month contract opportunity with our client in Englewood, CO!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Business Analyst / Project Manager will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the development of project charter documentation for projects impacting or led by Advanced Engineering and provide a single point of contact for those projects during initiation phase.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation as secondary responsibility.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Be responsible for project initiation phase including developing project charter, collecting requirements from various technical and business resources, conducting project charter reviews, collecting approvals and identifying resources for project planning and execution.
- Support improvement and implementation of project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being initiated.
- Be responsible for assembling project plans and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Be responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects.
- Have a strong ability to understand large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole.
- Have a strong ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Project Management , Business Analyst or Product Owner certification
- 5+ years of work experience in the cable industry
- 2+ years of experience collecting requirements or business analysis
- 2+ years of experience managing projects
- Strong understanding of cable technology in one or more areas including Video, Voice, Network Engineering and High Speed Data
- Experience using presentation tools including Power Point, Visio and online/wiki based tools (such as Confluence)
- Strong understanding of multiple project management disciplines including Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered