Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Enterprise Network Engineer for a 10-month contract opportunity with our client in Rockaway, NJ!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Enterprise Network Engineer will:
- Be a team player with wide experience in Skype for business and Network Technologies. The role will include architecture, engineering and operations. Problem solving, design, and communications skills are critical.
- Analyze, design, and implement network solutions to meet the technical and business requirements of a highly evolving, growing company.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Networking and Unified Communications to support business requirements.
- Lead major networking programs and strategic initiatives in the network security and unified communications.
- Design, deploy, and operate state-of-the-art collaboration environments, including best practice videoconferencing, webcasts, and desktop collaboration in the UCM space.
- Implement automation to measure the network infrastructure’s reliability, performance and success.
- Pilot emerging technologies to maintain and increase the business’s competitive advantage.
- Participate as a senior member of the infrastructure team, working to define standards and managing projects to those standards, as well as improve the operational efficiency of the team.
- Lead troubleshooting sessions.
- Provide assistance with planning, design and deployment, configuration, optimization, migration, standard methodologies, disaster recovery, and other related areas with troubleshooting at the expert level within large network environments.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or engineering discipline or related field
- 10+ years of varied experience in networking roles to include extensive experience in architecture, engineering and operations, particularly concentrating on LAN and core technologies, network security, and unified communications
- Experience with Networking and Telephony Integration, Office 365 and/or Skype for Business 2016, systems development, network operations, and software support or IT consulting
- Experience focusing on large or complex Unified Communication infrastructures requiring creative and complex solutions
- Technical experience with Unified Communication Technology with emphasis on O365 and S4B Online
- Strong knowledge of protocols including use of troubleshooting tools - PowerShell, scripting, diagnostic tools, and log analysis to be used for root cause analysis, prevention and knowledge transfer
- Strong understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals -Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the tier 3 or 4 level
- Experience in customer-facing roles with demonstrated capability in clearly presenting thoughts and ideas confidently to audiences of various sizes and technical knowledge levels
- Hands-on experience with routers and switches, firewalls, network management tools with specific expertise in NGFWs from Cisco, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint
- Hands-on experience with voice infrastructure including Avaya PBX, Cisco call manager, Telepresence, Jabber, PEXIP MCU, and Lync
- Understanding of network protocols and packet analysis
- Understanding of companion infrastructure domains: storage, server technologies (hardware, network interface cards, operating system optimization), databases, and virtualization
- Experience with the engineering and operation of enterprise class installations
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered