Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Technical Support Representative for an 18-month contract opportunity with our client in Phoenix, AZ!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Technical Support Representative will:
- Essentially be the hands of technology. The team in Phoenix is 3 people and 1 supervisor. They are a close-knit group focused on going above and beyond to make our airport personnel's life easier. This role will require travel including overnight travel, and occasionally weekend travel at a moment's notice for periods of time. The frequency fluctuates, but is typically around 15-20 days a month (approx. 35-50%). Employee is required to charge travel expenses to a personal credit card, and will be reimbursed after expense report approval.
- Be a Field Service team member based at our Phoenix location, and will support that location, along with other airports the client supports.
- Perform a variety of hardware and software related tasks: repairing laptops, desktops and printers, fixing issues at the ticket counter, troubleshooting gate readers, replacing equipment, assisting with equipment moves and refreshes, assisting with network and cabling troubleshooting, etc.
- Interact frequently with our front line employees, and also be visible to our customers.
- Be expected to maintain a very high level of customer service.
- Install switches and routers with help and guidance from a remote Network Engineer.
- Be responsible for a broad scope of operational support and install, move, add, and change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in office environments, CS&S Centers, and airport locations.
- Be responsible for implementation and support of desktop and mobile devices, applications, peripherals, network devices, airline specific equipment (Kiosk, Flight Information Display Systems), public address systems, and time clock equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on operational equipment.
- Configure, install, customize, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems.
- Provide bench repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, and configuration of IT equipment.
- Provide packaging, unpacking, documentation, shipment, and receipt of equipment as needed for support of the enterprise.
- Be required to participate in 24x7 phone support; on-call rotation for after hours and weekend coverage.
- Update remedy cases; status reports to Leadership on Field installations; and adaptability to an ever-changing environment.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to our Internal Customers.
- Perform some project work after hours or late nights.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 5+ years’ PC experience or expert-Level knowledge on PC Repair
- 1+ years’ networking experience, being able to install and troubleshoot network gear
- Ability to travel frequently required (between 35%-50%)
- Must have an understanding of cabling infrastructure and its topologies
- Low Voltage cabling knowledge required
- Must be able to troubleshoot and maneuver within the following operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10)
- Must have an understanding of and ability to maneuver within Active Directory (moving work station object)
- Must be experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite, Service Now Service Desk, and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)- SCCM experience should include assigning applications and knowing where particular applications are coming from
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered