Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Active Directory Engineer for a 7-month contract opportunity with our client in Rockaway, NJ!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Active Directory Engineer will:
- Be responsible for applying technical experience and expertise in at least one major area of IT infrastructure.
- Possess a thorough understanding and enterprise application of technical principles, theories and concepts; in addition to general knowledge of related disciplines including servers, storage, networking, operating systems, middleware and desktops.
- Administer and monitor Directory Services in a distributed environment; DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy and optimize health reporting.
- Administer and monitor SQL Server Services, Clustering Services/Always On Availability Groups, and Database Administration.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of AD, DNS, DHCP resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Question the AD migration tool.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited University or College
- 10+ years of related Active Directory experience
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory Forest migration, remediation, and consolidation
- Strong knowledge of DNS troubleshooting and standardization
- Strong knowledge of and enterprise experience in GPO, DNS, DHCP Configuration and Administration
- Experience with System Health Monitoring and Optimization
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- Understanding of Active Directory Administration and management in an Enterprise Environment
- Experience using Windows 2003/2008 R2/2012 R2
- Microsoft ADMT tool experience
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered