Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking two Infastructure Analysts for a 3+ year contract opportunity with our client in East Moline, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Infastructure Analysts will:
- Provide tier 2 technical services to company dealerships throughout the US and Canada. This is 2nd tier phone support. They will carry the phone for one week every other month and may need to provide support during the holidays as well. The current phone off hours schedule is: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (CST) Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (CST) Saturday, and 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (CST) Sunday.
- Consult on technical improvements that dealers can make to improve their operating environments in an effort to reduce security vulnerabilities, improve overall end user experience, reduce infrastructure operating costs, and keep up with constant change of technology.
- Provide documented solutions and distance learning training to dealers to help them manage and quickly resolve common issues faced in their technical environment, from client PCs, networking, communications and server infrastructure.
- Support dealer personnel in resolving complex technical issues impacting their business operations.
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of changes to the information technology infrastructure. Apply changes, subject to some review, to current information technology infrastructure following established processes. May also contribute to the development of new processes.
- Apply information analysis to resolve low to medium complexity infrastructure problems and low to moderate in risk.
- Deliver infrastructure technology for multi-functional business requirements with limited interrelationship to the overall business process.
- Have some interaction with functional business partners on tactical issues and limited contact with suppliers.
- Complete routine changes and improvements to existing processes, with some review. This may include modifying existing operating systems, designs, or program code.
- Have responsibility for communicating and recording change documentation. May create change processes for new situations or business requirements.
- Monitor and apply changes to current information technology infrastructure, under minimal supervision, following a process or developing new processes.
- Identify and apply appropriate new information technology infrastructure components within a diverse environment as required to support strategic business plans and processes.
- Participate in various roles as a team member, at times includes facilitating team meetings. Occasionally participate on multiple teams. Assume proportionate share of responsibility for an effective team and understand good teaming concepts. Participate on projects as a team member or leads small well defined projects with a small team, taking on project tasks, giving work direction and may assist in deciding how work will be done.
- Establish, report and monitor project measurement parameters.
- Support projects that require contact with other Information Technology departments at the unit, division, or enterprise level. There is some interaction with functional business partners on tactical issues and limited contact with suppliers.
- Complete routine changes and improvements to existing processes, with some supervision. This may include modifying existing operating systems, designs, or program code.
- Be responsible for communicating and recording change documentation. May create change processes for new situations or business requirements.
- Assist or make technical or project based decisions pertaining to elements of the infrastructure.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Experience planning and executing technical projects or technical system installations
- Technical knowledge of configuration, installation, administration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and consulting OR training of the following technologies: MS Server 2008 and/or MS Server 2012, Citrix XenApp and/or MS RemoteApp application virtualization, Cisco and/or Zebra networking devices, AT&T business VPN and/or VTS, VeriFone payment processing, Zebra barcode and printing, Apple and/or Android mobile
- Ability to carry rotating on-call phone to support business needs
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered