LRS Consulting Services is seeking two AEM Developers for a 3-6 month contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Overland Park, KS. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume now!
Consistently ranking in the top 200 of Software Magazine’s annual Software 500 list, LRS is known by clients for quality, flexibility and strong relationships. Clients expect LRS to deliver only the best, hardworking candidates for their engagements. Contact us today if you are the best candidate for this engagement!
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- 5+ years of Development experience
- Proficient expertise in AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the AEM development and AEM deployment process
- Proficient understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, workflows, widgets, of large-scale web projects
- Proficient hands-on solution architecture experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Proficient hands-on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and un-publishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning
- Proficient understanding of Generic Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries
- Mastery of all relevant core Java technologies that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
- Proficient understanding of Sling, CQ and JCR APIs
- Proficient experience with automated unit testing methods for web/AEM code
- Proficient understanding of front-end AEM site deployments
- Proficient understanding of REST API integrations
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- 3+ years of proven AEM(6.x) platform development with references; examples to show highly preferred
- Understanding of AEM Caching, Clustering and replication mechanisms
- Experience in integrating AEM with E-Commerce tools like ATG etc
- Implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, GSA or Lucene
- Working knowledge in spring, hibernate and Struts