Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking two Network Engineers for a long-term contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Centennial, CO!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Network Engineers will:
- Assist or lead in the planning, forecasting, implementation, and identification of resource requirements for network systems of high complexity. Design and establish corporate standards, develop and implement network enhancements and make recommendations for improvement. Be responsible for implementation of approved network architecture and designs. Be a leader in staff development efforts.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead in network planning, network architecture design and engineering.
- Integrate and schematically depict communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete network configurations.
- Evaluate new products, perform network problem resolution.
- Lead in the development and documentation of technical standards.
- Develop and implement approved methods of procedure.
- Work on projects/systems/issues of high complexity surrounding network planning, configuration and optimization.
- Provide escalated tier support across organizations and to third party vendors, including on call.
- Work on one or more projects as a team leader.
- Coach less experienced staff.
- Adhere to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicable.
- Know, understand and follow company policy.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Engineering field OR 7+ years of Network Engineer work experience
- 3+ years of Data Networking experience (OSI Model, TCP/IP, Optical Transport)
- 3+ years of experience in related industry specifications and standards (IEEE, ANSI, Fiber (Multimode, Single mode, UTP, etc.), including Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and Transport technologies and protocols
- 3+ years of experience with network design, network architecture, protocols and network topology
- 3+ years of TCP/IP and OSI Model experience
- 3+ years of experience using ticketing and software tools to support current operations
- 3+ years of experience with basic network devices and basic network appliances
- 3+ years of network experience designing software, such as Visio
- Experience with DOCSIS Testing
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
- Certification in CCNA or Industry/vendor specific certifications and training (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.)