Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) outlines the acceptable conduct for all users (“User”) of the cloud services offered by Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (“LRS”) (the “Services”). This AUP prohibits Users from uses and activities involving the Services that are illegal, infringe on the rights of others, or interfere with or diminish the use and enjoyment of the Services. Through use of the Services and/or agreement to the LRS CloudPrint Agreement (“Agreement”) User acknowledges User has read, understands and agrees to be bound by this AUP.
- Users shall not use the Services to transmit, distribute or store material: (1) in violation of any applicable law, rule, regulation or judicial order; (2) in violation of this AUP; (3) that interferes with or adversely affects the Services or use of the Services by others; or (4) in a manner that exposes LRS or any other party to criminal or civil liability. Users shall cooperate with LRS in investigating and correcting any breach of this AUP.
- Users shall not use the Services or assist anyone else to publish, transmit, distribute or store content, material, information or data that is: (1) illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive or that advocates violence or threatens the health of others; (2) is harmful or interferes with LRS’ provision of the Services, or any third party’s networks, equipment, applications, services or websites; (3) infringes, dilutes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any privacy, intellectual property, publicity or other personal rights including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary information; or (4) is fraudulent or contains false, deceptive or misleading statements, claims or representations.
- User shall not attempt to disrupt, degrade, impair or violate the integrity or security of the Services or computers, services, systems, accounts or networks of LRS or any other party, including any activity that typically precedes attempts to breach security such as scanning, probing or other testing or vulnerability assessment activity, or engaging in or permitting any network or hosting activity that results in the blacklisting or other blockage of LRS or other party’s internet protocol space.
- User shall treat all LRS service providers with respect. Any threat, offensive or profane language directed at any LRS service provider through phone, email or other method of communication may result in immediate termination of the Services.
- The Services operate using shared network resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by a User may have a negative impact on the Services or other users. User is prohibited from misusing the Services or related resources in any manner that negatively impacts LRS, the Services or other users or impairs network performance.
- Users are responsible for keeping passwords and other account information secure. Users may not share passwords or account access. In the event of an unauthorized use or suspected unauthorized use of a user account or password or any other security breach, User must immediately notify LRS.
- User must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of the Services.
- User is responsible for backing up its data. Any important or sensitive files should be backed up as determined by User prior to uploading them to the Services.
LRS’ Rights and Remedies
- User’s failure to comply with this AUP may result in LRS taking actions ranging from a warning to a suspension or termination of the use of the Services. Nothing in this AUP shall limit in any way LRS’ rights and remedies at law or in equity or pursuant to the Agreement that may otherwise be available.
- LRS reserves the right, in its sole discretion to make changes or updates to this AUP at any time. If any changes or updates are made, LRS will post a revised version of this AUP, at which time such changes or updates shall become effective.
- In the event of any conflict between this AUP and the Agreement, the terms of the Agreement shall control.
- If any provision of this AUP is found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this AUP shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The parties intend that the provisions of this AUP be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Accordingly, the parties agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make them enforceable as close to the parties’ intentions as possible.